Berkeley Fieldhouse












Mike and Nadine were married last October on what was the last best weather day of October. The sun was shining, the weather was warm and everybody was smiling. This couple was described in a speech by a friend as the most caring, generous and loving couple. They truly do care about their family and friends, and this wedding was a real honour to be a part of. They say we choose friends who are a little bit like us or resemble us in some way. Well, imaging the group I was blessed to be around with this couple being the most caring individuals ever! 

I have described this wedding to my family and friends as the wedding I want to shoot for the rest of my career. 

Great people, amazing couple, style, stunning dress and details, fun and exciting location at Berkeley Fieldhouse, www.berkeleyevents.com and the best hands down bread dance.

During the cocktails I was speaking with another couple who's wedding I shot the year previous, and I told them, "You are my favourite couple," because up until that point they really were my favourite couple. To which they replied, "I don't know, you may just have a new favourite!" (referring to Mike and Nadine) All I can say with certainty is that I have the best clients!

Lets talk about the venue, Berkeley Fieldhouse. AMAZING! There is an upstairs 1950's style dressing room (my year approximation may be off) red walls, mirrors with lights. White painted bricks and barn board like walls. Great doorways with chipping paint (it's a photographer thing). Let's not forget a babbling brook, a tree house, retro style hanging lights under a canopy. Did I miss anything, oh ya, the front entrance with modern line backdrop. Love this venue, it was my first and hopefully not last time shooting here, and there are so many possibilities. Also a retro camper!! The venue is right beside Berkeley Church, another great location. 

The styling of the event was from one of Nadine's acquaintances and phenomenal job. Really enjoyed all the little touches, the style was so perfect for the couple. 

Enough babbling, love this wedding, if you are a fun and caring couple like Mike and Nadine, consider hiring me, I'd be honoured to be a part of another wonderful wedding. 

Heather Myers
www.heathermyersphotography.com